Mallory Dress - Steel Blue
- Worldwide shipping available
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Out Of Stock!
We will notify you when this product becomes available.
The Mallory Dress is an ultra feminine look for your next occasion. This ensemble feels light and breezy, with elegant detailing and loads of embroidery. Float your way across the dance floor, twirling the double-layered skirt. The little details of the ribbon tie straps and peplum neckline mean it’s perfect if you want something chic and conservative.
- Runs true to size - no stretch
- Model is 5'8" and wears a size XSMALL
- Model's measurements: Bust: 81cm/32" ; Waist: 61cm/24" ; Hips: 86cm/34"
- Please see last image for garment measurements. Size US 2 measurements displayed, please note there is an increase of 1.2cm/0.5" per size for length measurements
- There is an allowance of +/- 1cm/0.5" for measurements
- All product images are shot in natural light and displayed as accurately as possible. However, please note that colors in real life may appear darker/lighter/different to the image displayed due to lighting, editing and different monitor and screen settings.
- Twosisters the Label
- Fully lined
- Fabric: Polyester
- Designed in Australia
Our boutique is located in Michigan USA, please visit us on instagram to see our beautiful customer's pictures.
All clothing styles on our website are listed in their US sizing. Please note that when you receive your new item, it might have the AU sizing on it.
As you know, some items may fit differently than others. To help, please refer to product descriptions for hints on how specific items fit.
Please complete the contact form below if you have any questions, or need further information.
We want you to love your new purchase. If for any reason you’re unhappy with it, you can return it to us for a Store Credit if the item meets our returns conditions listed below. You can use this credit to purchase your new item. Store Credits do not expire. Order cancellations will also be for store credit only.
CLICK HERE FOR OUR RETURNS CENTER
All change of minds will be processed as store credit. You will be entitled to a refund or exchange where we are required to do so under any relevant laws including Consumer Law. Under Michigan Law, whether you can receive a refund is dependent on a retailer's return and refund policies.
Special Orders and Made to Order Items are Final Sale. Store Credit’s do not expire after issue date, can be used on any item in store and are processed within 5 business days of us receiving your item/s back. This policy applies to preorder items and order cancellations. JAUS does not take responsibility for purchases left unattended at the delivery address, should you wish to have signature at delivery, please note it on order.
Please check the size guide or chat/email us to confirm the right size for you if you're worried about sizing.
All items are checked before packaging and shipment. If an item is damaged on receipt due, JAUS will replace it for you.
- Item/s must be returned within 30 calendar days of receiving your item for United States and Canadian customers. Items returned after 30 calendar days will not be accepted.
- For other countries, Item/s must be returned within 45 calendar days of receiving your item. If a JAUS package has failed delivery or was refused, customers are solely responsible for their safe return to JAUS if they wish to return their products. JAUS does not issue a refund on deliveries that have failed or refused by customers. Customers are responsible for re-shipping costs if item's failed delivery.
- Item/s must be in a saleable condition with all tags attached.
- If your item/s are in anyway damaged, we must be notified via email to email@example.com within 7 business days of delivery.
- Item/s will only be accepted if returned in original condition with all tags attached, free from deodorant, tan and makeup stains.
- Item/s must be unworn, unwashed and un-perfumed otherwise they will not be accepted.
- Item/s must not be worn, damaged, altered or washed.
- Swimwear, jewelry and bodysuits cannot be returned.
- SALE ITEMS, SPECIAL ORDERS & MADE TO ORDER ITEMS are FINAL SALE. They are not eligible for an exchange, store credit.
- Items that do not satisfy our policy will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
- Any subsequent returns, after your 2nd return, purchased using your original store credit will not be entitled to free shipping. A shipping rate of $4.95 will apply to orders thereafter.
- If you return an item that does not meet these condition, you will have to arrange the shipping for your item back to you. JAUS will not cover shipping for the same item if you returned it outside of these conditions.
- If you are not available to collect your order and it is return to us (Returned to Sender), you are responsible for the second attempt shipping costs.
PLEASE NOTE: Purchases made physically in-store at our Birmingham, Michigan Boutique have a 7 day return period. Please refer to your in-store receipt & in-store signage. The online return period of 2 weeks only applies for customers who placed their orders online.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
- Click the RETURNS CENTER link below to visit our returns center where you will be able to view, manage and track your return.
- Ensure the return conditions above are met.
- Package up your item, specifying your order number and item/s securely and send back within 30 days using a traceable service to 1771 W Hamlin Road, Rochester Hills, Michigan 48309
- Please ensure that the item/s is secure as we will not be able to accept them damaged/missing.
Items are to be sent back to JAUS at the cost of the customer. JAUS does offer a cheaper alternative return shipping label. If you decide to use it, the cost of the return label will be deducted from your store credit.
- You will receive your store credit within 10 business days of JAUS receiving your return. If your return is urgent, please contact us and we will process it for you asap.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 248.283.3994
- You are solely responsible for the return of merchandise. We highly recommend that an insured traceable method is used to ensure safe and recorded delivery. JAUS will not be held accountable for any damaged, missing or late incoming deliveries.
- No refunds for cancellation of orders/preorders. Only store credit will be provided.